1) Laundry — leave your laundry in the washer too long? Add a couple drops of lemon oil and it won’t have that horrible smell.
2) Teeth whitener — mix lemon EO, baking soda and coconut oil and rub on your teeth for 2 minutes, then rinse as a natural teeth whitener. (Please share ingredients with your certified Aromatherapist before ingesting!)
3) Clean hands — Got greasy hands? Add a couple drops of lemon EO with your soap to get clean hands.
4) Natural disinfectant — want to steer away from alcohol and bleach to disinfect your countertops and clean your moldy shower? Add 40 drops lemon EO and 20 drop tea tree EO to a 16 oz bottle with pure water and a little white vinegar for a traditional cleaning favorite.
5) Face wash — lemon EO uses for skincare can improve your complexion and leave your skin feeling soft and supple. Lemon oil benefits skin by deeply nourishing. You can mix lemon oil with baking soda and honey for a natural acne free face wash.
6) Wood and silver polish — a lemon oil soaked cloth will also help spruce up your tarnished silver and jewelry. Lemon oil is great for wood cleaning too.
7) Goo-be-gone — remove the stickiness your kids leave behind with lemon oil.
8) Promotes fat loss — putting 2 drops of lemon oil in your water 3 times per day can support metabolism and weight loss. (Please share ingredients with your certified Aromatherapist before ingesting!)
9) Improves mood — diffusing lemon EO in the air can lift mood and fight depression.
10) Immune support — lemon EO can support lymphatic drainage and help you overcome a cold fast. Mix it with coconut oil and rub it on your neck.
Lemon Essential Oil Fun Facts:
Diffused lemon oil decreases nausea and vomiting in pregnant women by an average of 33%.
Lemon oil comes from the cold-pressing of the lemon peel, not the fruit.
Lemon oil can reduce sciatic nerve damage.
Lemon oil can improve dopamine levels, which help people overcome addictions and improves the mood to fight depression.
Purchase lemon essential oil here